The Greensborough Town Centre is supported by many car parking areas throughout the centre. This map outlines the location and details of each of Council’s car parks in the area. The Greensborough Plaza also has large car parking areas accessible from The Circuit.
The map lists the availability of car parking spaces and details free and paid spaces. The available car parks are:
- The WaterMarc car park and parking on Grimshaw Lane
- The Carter Reserve car park, including the multi-deck
- The Para/Flintoff car park
- The Howard Street car park
- The Henry Street car park.
The map includes a coloured key, which conveniently highlights:
- Free short term parking (1P, 2P and 3P) in blue
- Free medium term parking (4P) in purple
- Free all day parking in green
- Paid $5 all day parking (Mon-Fri, free on weekends) in orange.
It also provides directions to free parking areas available only a short walk from Greensborough’s main centre.
We hope this information makes it easier for you to enjoy and make use of all that Greensborough has to offer – shops, restaurants, leisure facilities, medical and health services.
Top parking tips
- Know where car parks are located.
- Plan your stay – if there is any risk you will be longer than you expect, look for longer stay parking.
- If you have an appointment, arrive in plenty of time to find a parking space and get to your appointment.
- Read parking signs carefully and make sure you meet any time restrictions.
- If it is a paid car park, remember to pay for your ticket and display it on the dashboard of your car so that it is visible to parking officers.
- Consider alternative means of transport to Greensborough, which is well served by buses and trains