Greensborough Family Chiropractic has been a part of Greensborough for 21 years
This year, Greensborough Family Chiropractic has been a part of Greensborough for 21 years and is the longest serving chiropractic practice in the area. They are conveniently located at 53 Grimshaw St, opposite WaterMarc.
Their mission is to help you have the best health possible so you may not just survive but THRIVE!
Dr Robyn Leeder, who leads the team, is very passionate about health and is a firm believer that education is a big part of the healing process. Knowledge is power and the team at Greensborough Family Chiropractic will always support you through your journey no matter where you are at. Their professional techniques and recommendations are always personalised to you, their valued client.
All 3 Chiropractors are trained in understanding the link between the three major pillars of health:
which could include everyday things such as chronic poor posture at the desk or poor technique at the gym.
– this includes a person’s deepest fears and negative emotions affecting your body and causing you pain, stiffness, discomfort, even illness.
– also affect our wellbeing. The body needs to process the environmental toxins which surround us in our modern world. We absorb or ingest them into our body.
Over the years Chiropractic has had a lot of success through various techniques in gently retraining your body not only to cope better with life, but to THRIVE. And as we know, BETTER BODY FUNCTION = BETTER BALANCE = BETTER BRAIN FUNCTION.
Over the years the team at Greensborough Family Chiropractic have served the growing demands of Greensborough and surrounds and have expanded their health services. To assist the public, we now have an in-house remedial masseur, an occupational therapist http://www.chironeurorehab.com.au/index.php/greensborough-health-practitioners-chiros/jacky-peile-occupational-therapy
and are excited to grow our chiropractic team with the addition of Dr Christopher Lengyel.http://www.chironeurorehab.com.au/index.php/greensborough-health-practitioners-chiros/chris-lengyel-chiro
Some of the services and special interests the team offers include:
- Sports injury rehab and sports performance including management of concussion
- Clinical nutrition including digestive wellbeing
- Vestibular or balance rehab using principles of neuroplasticy (e.g. Vertigo, dizziness)
- Pregnancy care assisting in easier pregnancy and labour.
- Management of chronic conditions including anxiety and pain.
- Paediatric care – neurodevelopment.
- Posture and ergonomic advice
- Management of extremity pain including heel spurs, hip and knee pain, tendinitis, tennis elbow, rotator cuff issues.
The team at Greensborough Family Chiropractic may also work with other members of your health team (including your GP or specialist) when required, in order to help you.
So, whether it is sports rehab you are after, relief of chronic headaches, assistance during pregnancy, vertigo or that nagging persistent ache, the team at Greensborough Family Chiropractic are experienced not only in providing you with relief but assistance on how to help you move forward and THRIVE.
Give the friendly team a call on 9432 4644. They are open 6 days/week including evenings for your convenience, and have onsite parking. For more information please refer to the website www.chironeurorehab.com.au