TOP TEN WAYS TO SHOP LOCAL AT GREENSBOROUGH TOWN CENTRE THIS CHRISTMAS.
This Christmas, shopping local has been made easier with our gift guide. Greensborough Town Centre has something sure to bring to family and friends alike! So here it is, our Top Ten Gift Guide for Greensborough Town Centre! Happy shopping!
1. Hatchi and Co – Who doesn’t have a dog who needs a bow tie collar? Hatchi and Co stock a wide range of colours and sizes with prices starting at $22.
2. Jazmin Hair Design – GHD God’s Gift to Queens a limited edition rose gold hair straightener and hairdryer complete in its luxurious gift box. Make someone’s Christmas! $515.
3. Locality Store – Stacked full of stocking stuffers there are plenty of options for all ages. My pick is the huge range of skateboard decks on offer. Prices are starting at $69.95.
4. London & Co Hair and Beauty – Eleven Australia hair products are all-natural and Australian made. Eleven Australia has limited edition Remy Gerega Holiday Collaboration gift packs available for $55.
5. Dia Oro Jewellers – With a range of jewellery with prices for all budgets, you can’t go past their lovely bangles starting at $30 each.
6. Pastel and Bloom – For the passionate baker in your life, Pastel and Bloom has a wide range of baking supplies. Cookie cutters make for a lovely stocking stuffer, prices starting at $4.50
7. Nancy’s Skincare Centre – Stocking a range of limited-edition gift packs from Australian made Ultraceucitals. For a pampering gift, the Ultra Super Serum Christmas Pack comes with everything to plump, hydrate and protect skin. $399.
8. Living Music – When it comes to spoiling the avid guitarist in your family, you can’t go past the Martinez MF-25. A steel-string guitar, with a small body, spruce top, koa back and sides with a slim neck profile. It comes with a nylon gig bag. Acoustic $199 or electric $229.
9. Good Games – Do you have a Monopoly lover in your life? Good Games stocks a range of themed Monopoly games with prices starting at $45.
10. Pelligra Cakes – We haven’t forgotten the sweet tooth. Pelligra Cakes has these amazing Gingerbread Houses, all home-made and presented in a plastic gift box. Sold in three sizes -small, medium and large for $25, $49 and $85 respectively